Teacher Professional Development Days
Get More Info
Our STEM and soccer programs can be conducted during staff professional development time, helping reduce the burden of hiring substitute teachers. Students love the novel experience of spending time with our college coaches while playing sports, engaging in STEM and having fun. Students play a different game each day, focusing on a specific STEM topic and soccer technique.
- A new and exciting experience for the students
- Increase engagement in STEM
- Improved school climate
- Increase in physical activity
- Our college coaches create a meaningful mentorship experience
- Every hour during teacher professional development time
- Students rotate every 1 or 2 hours
- Ratio of 20 students to 1 coach
Our STEM and Soccer Programs are developed and tailored for each district and school, but our methodology and results are consistent.